Saturday, June 23, 2012

Once Saved, Always Saved- A Deception!

Here's something you should know about God. Contrary to what many people believe, God is someone we should fear. His wrath is fearsome. He is someone we should never ever take for granted for when He gets angry, there's nothing we can do. 

Let's see His words in Proverbs chapter 1 verses 23 to 29, 


"Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;  But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord."

Can you feel the warning in these verses? This is God's anger. He said in Genesis 6:3,
"My Spirit shall not always strive with man."
Dear reader,  I don't want you to feel sorrowful for this fact about God. I just want to warn you about God's two-fold character. God is love and God is wrath. How can we avoid God's wrath? It's simple, if you are a sinner, you must repent. Repentance means the ultimate decision to leave your sins and ask forgiveness from God. The reason why God gets angry is because humans just can't get this point. God has already sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for the redemption of sins yet so many people are still committing sin! Moreover, so many religious leaders perverted the Bible that they teach that even Christians still commit sin! What a heresy! The truth is, when a Christian commits sin, even just a single "white" lie, that Christian's name is automatically removed in the Book of Life. Thus, he is no longer considered a child of God unless he repents again just like what apostle Peter did when he denied Jesus three times in John 18:15-27. 

"Whoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out my book."
( Exodus 32:33) 

How can a person have his name written in the book of life? Through justification. In order to be justified, one must repent from all his sins and accept God's forgiveness. In this instantaneous process of salvation, the sincerely repentant person will have his heart regenerated by God. God will turn his sinful heart into a heart of flesh that he may start obeying God's law spontaneously. Notice that God said in Exodus 32:33, "him I will blot out My Book." This means that that person had his name written in the book of life! He was forgiven! However, when he sins, his name will God blot out His book. See, this is the character of God. He is a just Judge. True Christianity does not support the doctrine of eternal security which was started by John Calvin. The doctrine of predestination contradicts the character of God as a just judge. Let me ask you beloved, let's say you've been a Christian all your life and has been following God's will with all your heart. And there's this guy who also became a christian but along the way he had backslidden. This means that he committed one single sin, continued such condition and never repented until he died. In the judgement throne of God, you and that guy both entered heaven. Do you think that's fair? Of course not! Let's read what God said in Ezekiel 18:24, 

"But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die."

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

(Hebrew 10:26)

Why did Satan devise the doctrine "Once Saved, Always Saved"? To deceive people that it's alright for them to sin thinking that they were already eternally secured by accepting Jesus in their hearts. This is not what the Bible teaches. 

"Whoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out my book."
( Exodus 32:33) 


Nothing more to say beloved. If your heart is honest enough, you will know in your heart what's right and what's wrong.